Out Patient Care Services / OPD
KPJ Pahang Specialist Hospital out patients clinics provides services for patients who do not require emergency care, stable medical status with non-acute healthcare problems, and illnesses.
Appointment times are given but clinics are operating under a first come first serve basis daily.
Please visit our specialist doctors who are there for best and fastest possible care for your better health.
KPJ Pahang Specialist Hospital day care clinics are for pre-selected (Elective List) cases. Mainly planned by surgeons to do minor procedures. Patients shall be discharged on the same day. Please obtain details of Day Care treatment and procedure plan from the Clinic Care Assistant.
24 hours A&E Services is located at Level 2, equipped with 10 beds, divided to Red, Yellow and Green Zone. 2 fully equipped Ambulance services available 24 hours.
Emergency Services shall be the centre of registration and admission after 9pm daily and full admission service during weekends and public holidays.
HSC provides extensive preventive healthcare services and facilities in an exclusive environment focused on comfort and convenience. Our caring and professional Wellness Doctor will manage all preventive healthcare requirements with confidentiality.
Our Doctors is a certified Occupational Health Doctors. This is in conformance with the Regulation on the Use and Standards of Exposure to Chemicals Hazardous to Health 2000 (USECHH) which stipulates that health surveillance has to be conducted by Occupational Health Doctors registered with the department and having valid certificates. In compliance with this regulation, medical surveillances are conducted by the Occupational Health Doctors to protect workers exposed to, or likely to be exposed to, chemicals hazardous to health.
Apart from medical surveillance, Occupational Health Doctors are also responsible for carrying out health surveillance for employees who work in confined spaces to ensure the health of workers involved is in the optimum condition both physically and mentally. Health surveillance for employees working in confined spaces are as outlined in the Industry Code of Practice For Safe Working In A Confined Space 2010.
- Medical Check-up and Screening for general health.
- Approved Medical Examiner for PETRONAS
i) Pre employment
ii) Job placement
iii) Fitness to work
iv) Return to work
v ) Medical and health surveillance
- Approved Medical Examiner for Malaysia Petroleum Management
i ) Pre employment
ii ) Return to work
- Urine Drug and Alcohol Testing Programme (UDAT)
i ) Drug free work place recommended by DOSH especially Oil & Gas companies and verified by MRO.
ii) A requirement for multinational companies
iii) Procedure done by Assistance Medical Review Officer (AMRO)
- On site (client's premise).
- On site Medical & Health Surveillance
iii) Medical Screening including diagnostic tests.
KPJ Wellness and Lifestyle
Provides health assessment packages with the objectives to protect, promote and maintain your health and well-being. There are a wide range of packages to suit your different lifestyle, stages of life, sex, family and medical history.
- You are advised to fast from midnight before the first day of your health screening appointment. No food or beverages are allowed during the fast with the exception of plain water.
- Kindly inform our staff during registration if you have any health problems such as chest pain, discomfort, tightness, or if you have undergone any procedure such as balloon angioplasty, stenting or bypass surgery
- Please avoid bringing expensive valuables with you during the health screening.
Advice for Ladies
- It is advisable to book your appointment around day 10-14 of your menstrual cycle. This is about a week after your last day of menstruation.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please call up HSC to reschedule your appointment.
- Kindly inform the receptionist during registration if you are pregnant or suspected to be pregnant as X-rays, Bone Scan, and Mammogram are not recommended if you are pregnant.
Tel: 609-511 2692 Ext: 3304 /3309
Screenings & Packages
- Premier Screening Packages
- Wellness Screening Packages
- Special Packages